The Elo Touch Solutions 1915L touchmonitor is designed, developed and built to provide a cost-effective touch solution for system integrators and VARs. It packs Elo quality and reliability into a integrated, affordable touchmonitor with a footprint smaller than a standard 17" display.
This cost and space-saving touchmonitor is "designed for touch" - the technology is built into the 1915L from the ground up and not added as an afterthought by altering the original monitor. It includes a stable base, with controls that are placed on the side rather than the front and are locked-out for public use.
The 1915L can function as a desktop or wall-mounted unit and includes a VESA mounting option.
The display is factory sealed against dirt and dust, and the unit offers a choice of touchscreen technologies: the anti-glare clarity and superior performance of IntelliTouch® surface acoustic wave or time-tested AccuTouch® five-wire resistive.
- E607608 - AccuTouch, Serial/USB, Antiglare
- E266835 - IntelliTouch, Serial/USB, Antiglare
- E963462 - Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR)
- D82064-000 - IntelliTouch Stylus
- E180092 - Replacement power supply (UK)
- E898247 - Elo 4 year warranty coverage
- E898449 - Elo 5 year warranty coverage
- E898648 - Elo 3 year warranty coverage + AUR
- E894921 - Elo 4 year warranty coverage + AUR
- E895125 - Elo 5 year warranty coverage + AUR
Elo 1915L 19" Desktop Touchmonitor
Available with choice of AccuTouch® or IntelliTouch® touch technologies
1280 x 1024 optimal resolution
Optional three-stripe magnetic stripe reader
Mounting holes in base of stand for additional tabletop security
Internal power supply or optional 12V DC power adapter
Worldwide agency approvals
Three year manufacturers warranty