The EloPOS Pack delivers a powerful enterprise-ready compute platform in a sleek, compact form factor. Backed by the security and infrastructure of a Windows-based system with Intel’s Q370 Chipset and the speed of the Intel’s 8th gen processors, the EloPOS Pack provides the power you need to run your business. With versatile connectivity options, plug in anything from Elo’s latest monitor range via single cable USB-C to a legacy printer requiring a 12V powered-USB. The system provides flexibility to make upgrades as your business requirements change.
From point-of-sale terminals and self-service kiosks to automation controls, the EloPOS Pack offers the connectivity and durability to thrive under the demands of continuous use.
Purpose-built to accommodate compact spaces, the EloPOS Pack boasts a smaller footprint in both size and weight than other commercial-grade PCs. Easily secure the EloPOS Pack to any counter in a snap. Attach the mounting bracket to your desired location and simply clip it into place. And for added security, you can use the Kensington locks.
The EloPOS Pack is compatible with selected Elo touchscreen digital signage, desktop monitors, kiosk open-frames or any HDMI-capable display (without touch support).
EloPOS Pack with Windows 10
- Transform any touchscreen monitor or signage display into a commercial-grade interactive solution
- Supports advanced peripherals for scanning, payment, printing and biometric input
- Choice of Intel Celeron G4900 2.9GHz, i3-8100T 3.1GHz or i5-8500T 3.5GHz processor
- HDMI, Gigabit LAN, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, 4x USB 3.0, 1x USB-C (Power up to 27W, USB 3.0, Display Port), 3.5mm headset jack
- Compatible with wide range of Elo touchscreen displays and solutions
- Available with Microsoft Windows 10 pre-installed or without O/S for Linux SuSE, Ubuntu and Red Hat installation
- Three year manufacturers warranty