Elo's 3263L 32-inch full HD open-frame delivers a state-of-the-art slim form factor designed for easy integration into enclosures and kiosks. Whether for self-order and self-checkout kiosks or industrial controls, operating room control boards and wayfinding solutions, Elo’s commercial-grade interactive displays offer the versatility to add touch to your solution.
The 3263L offers anti-glare or anti-friction models with edge-to-edge glass and up to 40 simultaneous touches for an enhanced, tablet-like experience and can be mounted in landscape, portrait and upward facing orientations, providing optimal flexibility for integrating in any counter, kiosk or cabinet design.
For installations that require specific IP ratings or protection from vandalism and harsh environments, Elo’s TouchPro displays offer touch thru capability. With touch thru technology, the display can be mounted behind a front layer of glass up to 6 mm or plastic up to 3 mm to create a fully enclosed kiosk.
The Elo open frame touchscreen display delivers the quality and reliability Elo is known for and is backed by a three-year standard warranty. Elo design, build and are responsible for the complete solution with touch integrated from the start. All Elo products go through rigorous reliability testing (over 20 tests) to deliver 50,000 MTBF (demonstrated).
- E343671 - TouchPro, USB, Zero-Bezel, Multitouch, Clear, Anti-Friction
- E343872 - TouchPro, USB, Zero-Bezel, Multitouch, Anti-glare
- E066148 - Elo TouchPro PCAP Stylus
- E483757 - Elo Replacement OSD controller
- E312503 - Elo Replacement Flush-Mount Bracket set (TouchPro models only)
- E901355 - Elo Backpack® 3.0
- E393754 - Elo Backpack® 4 (Value)
- E393359 - Elo Backpack® 4 (Standard)
- E802593 - Elo Backpack® 3.0 Mounting Bracket
- E740135 - Elo 4 year warranty coverage + AUR
- E740330 - Elo 5 year warranty coverage + AUR
Elo 3263L 31.5" Widescreen Open-Frame Touchmonitor
Purpose-built for touch at factory level - no post-manufacture add-ons or modifications
Ideally suited to retail, gaming, wayfinding applications
Designed for 24/7 use
Commercial grade components for greater durability and longevity
Choice of IntelliTouch (SAW) or Projected Capacitive (PCAP TouchPro) touch technologies
Long product lifecycle
VGA and HDMI video connections as standard
Factory sealed LCD and bezel, compliant with UL-60950 and IK07 impact testing
Three year manufacturers warranty, extendable to five years