Elo's I-Series 3.0 for Android™ delivers a reliable, commercial-grade solution with the flexibility and functionality of Google™ Play Services. Based on a unified architecture, Elo's Android-powered devices make it easy to create a seamless experience for your customers - from their mobile devices to your interactive in-store experiences. Purpose-built with a modular design, the I-Series can be found in installations across the globe, from in-store interaction and point of sale to self-service, hospitality and corporate office environments. The uses are limitless.
From self-order kiosks and point-of-sale systems to in-store interaction, kitchen display systems, price checkers and meeting room signage, the I-Series is well-suited to meet the demands of continuous daily use. With Google Play Services, your app can take advantage of the latest, Google-powered features while maintaining the added flexibility of EloView - making deployments and management a breeze.
Choose from Standard or Value models depending on your application (10-inch and 15-inch models only), both providing the same performance and processor with the Standard variant offering more memory and storage, plus compatibility with Elo Edge Connect ports for peripheral mounting to the device, and a webcam.
Built with versatility in mind, Elo Edge Connect offers a wide assortment of peripheral options which fit flush to the edge of the display for a clean design and extended functionality. Whether for endless aisle, self-order or collaboration applications, you can seamlessly attach any combination of up to four peripherals to the edge of the touchscreen creating a bespoke solution. And, you can add or move them later as your needs change.
EloView®, the secure platform for remote content deployment and device management, makes deploying and managing the I-Series easy. Since the I-Series and EloView are designed and tested by the same manufacturer, all the features are in sync and the devices set up automatically when connected. Whether you need to push new content to a device or simply need to change the screen brightness, EloView is ready. EloView is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform designed to simplify and automate the configuration and deployment of interactive displays across multiple locations. Use EloView to deliver your marketing content and create attractive, engaging, and educational public-facing interactive experiences. With EloView, you can also set the location (latitude/ longitude) of the device remotely allowing the application to sync with the GPS coordinates and run localized content.
10.1" - 21.5" Android Signage Touchcomputer
- Commercial-grade all-in-one solution
- Choice of 10.1", 15.6" or 21.5" display sizes
- Zero-bezel TouchPro™ (Projected Capacitive) touch technology Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ APQ8053 2.0GHz Octa-Core processor 1200 x 800 resolution on 10.1" models, 1920 x 1080 on 15.6" and 21.5" models
- 802.11b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 4.1, MicroSD slot, 1 x USB 3.0, GPIO included on all models
- Value models : 2Gb RAM, 16Gb SSD
- Standard models : 3Gb RAM, 32Gb SSD
- Standard models also include Micro HDMI output, Ethernet, 4x microUSB
- 2 x 2W speakers integrated into chassis
- Android 8.1™ Oreo™ with Google™ Play Services and EloView content deployment and management
- Worldwide agency approvals
- Two-year manufacturers warranty, with optional upgrade to five years