Elo's I-Series for Windows delivers commercial-grade computing with the capabilities, security and enterprise infrastructure of a powerful, Windows-based platform—all in a sleek, yet durable fixed tablet form factor.
Built on a modular platform and available with either 15-inch or 22-inch displays, the I-Series for Windows can be found in installations across the globe, from in-store interaction and point-of-sale to self-service, hospitality and corporate office environments. The uses are virtually unlimited.
From self-order kiosks and point-of-sale systems to in-store interaction, kitchen display systems, price checkers and meeting room signage, the Elo I-Series offers versatility across environments.
Take advantage of Elo's Edge Connect system which offers a wide assortment of peripheral options that fit flush to the edge of the display for a clean design and extended functionality. Whether for endless aisle, self-order or collaboration applications, you can seamlessly attach any combination of up to four peripherals to the edge of the touchscreen creating a bespoke solution. And, you can add or move them later as your needs change.
15.6" / 21.5" Windows Signage Touchcomputer
- Commercial-grade all-in-one solution
- Available with 15.6" or 21.5" display
- Zero-bezel TouchPro™ (Projected Capacitive) touch technology Choice of Intel® Celeron® J4105, Core™ i3-8100T or Core™ i5-8500T processors
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD display
- 802.11b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet plus 1 x USB 3.0 included on all models
- 4 x Micro-USB for Elo Edge Connect periperhals plus 1 x USB-C (for power supply)
- 2 x 2W speakers integrated into chassis
- Available with Microsoft Windows 10 pre-installed or without O/S for Linux SuSE, Ubuntu and Red Hat installations
- Worldwide agency approvals
- Three-year manufacturers warranty, with optional upgrade to five years